CEO's Blog - 9th December 2022 School Trips School trips used to be the highlight of the year for many children across the UK, partly because of how infrequently they happened. It was the novelty rather than the quality which made them special. That's not how we do...
Our gallery shows a selection of photographs from across our Academy.
CEO's Blog - 2nd December 2022 December is upon us and it's amazing how quickly this year is passing. It always feels like that, I suppose, but it never fails to surprise us. Looking around our schools and sites this week, everyone is really getting into the Christmas...
CEO’s Blog – 25th November 2022 In exactly one month’s time, it will be Christmas Day, the second Christmas since COVID-19 restrictions ended. It is amazing to think how quickly that time has passed, and how well our children, young people and staff teams have...
CEO's Blog - 18th November 2022 Remembering Joan Readyhough Joan Readyhough13th May 1932 - 22nd October 2022 In recent months, I have been using my blog to celebrate the achievements, learning and experiences of our children and young people throughout the MAT and...
CEO's Blog - 11th November After a couple of weeks when celebration has been on everyone's minds, where we have seen religious celebrations like Diwali take place, as well as other traditional events such as Bonfire Night and Halloween, it has...
Following Graham’s announcement on 29th May (available here), this is the latest important update for families of all the children and young people attending our schools and colleges. A separate update for young people attending our social care provision, New Bridge Horizons, can be found here.
We have now completed our consultation on the ‘New Schooling Offer’. We would like to thank all of our families, staff, partners, children and young people for your contributions. Our risk assessment process has begun today and families should expect a phone call home over the next couple of days. The updated New Schooling Risk Assessment documents can now be found here, please click on the links below to view or download them:
- New Schooling Statement for Parents
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Staff ~ this outlines how we will assess the number of staff that may be available to work on site
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Pupils ~ this document will inform schools on the most appropriate provision for each individual student at the time of assessment
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Process ~ this is an overview of the process that the Trust will follow
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Logistics ~ these are the steps that we need to take to ensure that our premises are suitable for students and staff to return
Thank you once again for your continued support.
New Bridge Multi Academy Trust
Phone & Email
0161 870 9386