May Half Term Newsletter Summer 2023 New Bridge Group May Half Term Newsletter - Summer 2023 Please take a look at the New Bridge Group and Multi Academy Trust Half Term Newsletter, for a brief update on what's been going on this past half term! ...
Our gallery shows a selection of photographs from across our Academy.
One of our own, flying the flag…
One of our own, flying the flag... This week, one of our Executive Directors, Shirley Woods Gallagher, had a piece published about preparing autistic students for the world of work. You can read it here:...
CEO’s Blog (5th May 2023)
CEO's Blog (5th May 2023) Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great week. This week, I wanted to talk about something that I believe has been one of the best parts of my job as a Multi Academy Trust CEO, and that is meeting the young people in our schools. It is...
CEO’s Blog – 28th April 2023
CEO's Blog - 28th April 2023 Happy Friday, everyone. I wanted to focus my blog this week, on sharing a message from our Chair of Trustees, Steve Williams, about the exciting news that we have appointed a new CEO for the New Bridge Group and New Bridge...
Thank you, Jenny Dunne
Thank you, Jenny Dunne Hi everyone, I wanted to take a moment this week, to express my gratitude for the incredible contributions Jenny Dunne has made during her time here with New Bridge. As you may have heard, Jenny has accepted a new position as the...
Following Graham’s announcement on 29th May (available here), this is the latest important update for families of all the children and young people attending our schools and colleges. A separate update for young people attending our social care provision, New Bridge Horizons, can be found here.
We have now completed our consultation on the ‘New Schooling Offer’. We would like to thank all of our families, staff, partners, children and young people for your contributions. Our risk assessment process has begun today and families should expect a phone call home over the next couple of days. The updated New Schooling Risk Assessment documents can now be found here, please click on the links below to view or download them:
- New Schooling Statement for Parents
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Staff ~ this outlines how we will assess the number of staff that may be available to work on site
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Pupils ~ this document will inform schools on the most appropriate provision for each individual student at the time of assessment
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Process ~ this is an overview of the process that the Trust will follow
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Logistics ~ these are the steps that we need to take to ensure that our premises are suitable for students and staff to return
Thank you once again for your continued support.
New Bridge Multi Academy Trust
Phone & Email
0161 870 9386