New Bridge Group and New Bridge MATSummer Newsletters Take a look at what’s been going on around the New Bridge Group and New Bridge MAT this last term… New Bridge Group Summer NewsletterJuly 2022 New Bridge College Summer NewsletterJuly 2022 New Bridge...
Our gallery shows a selection of photographs from across our Academy.
New Bridge Group Summer Newsletter July 2022 Take a look at our final newsletter of this academic year. Have a brilliant summer! New Bridge Group Summer Newsletter July - 2022
Free Summer Workshops Free summer workshops for neurodivergent young people aged 13-25 Recruitment Information Flyer (FRONT) Flyer (BACK)
New Bridge Group and New Bridge MAT Spring Newsletters Take a look at what's been going on around the New Bridge Group and New Bridge MAT this last term... New Bridge Group Spring Newsletter New Bridge School Spring Newsletter Hollinwood Academy Spring...
Spring Newsletter 2022 Click the link to view the Spring/ Easter Newsletter from the New Bridge Group. New Bridge Group Spring Newsletter
Following Graham’s announcement on 29th May (available here), this is the latest important update for families of all the children and young people attending our schools and colleges. A separate update for young people attending our social care provision, New Bridge Horizons, can be found here.
We have now completed our consultation on the ‘New Schooling Offer’. We would like to thank all of our families, staff, partners, children and young people for your contributions. Our risk assessment process has begun today and families should expect a phone call home over the next couple of days. The updated New Schooling Risk Assessment documents can now be found here, please click on the links below to view or download them:
- New Schooling Statement for Parents
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Staff ~ this outlines how we will assess the number of staff that may be available to work on site
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Pupils ~ this document will inform schools on the most appropriate provision for each individual student at the time of assessment
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Process ~ this is an overview of the process that the Trust will follow
- New Schooling Risk Assessment ~ Logistics ~ these are the steps that we need to take to ensure that our premises are suitable for students and staff to return
Thank you once again for your continued support.
New Bridge Multi Academy Trust
Phone & Email
0161 883 2401