New Bridge Group and New Bridge MATSummer Newsletters Take a look at what’s been going on around the New Bridge Group and New Bridge MAT this last term… New Bridge Group Summer NewsletterJuly 2022 New Bridge College Summer NewsletterJuly 2022 New Bridge...
Our gallery shows a selection of photographs from across our Academy.
New Bridge Group Summer Newsletter July 2022 Take a look at our final newsletter of this academic year. Have a brilliant summer! New Bridge Group Summer Newsletter July - 2022
Free Summer Workshops Free summer workshops for neurodivergent young people aged 13-25 Recruitment Information Flyer (FRONT) Flyer (BACK)
New Bridge Group and New Bridge MAT Spring Newsletters Take a look at what's been going on around the New Bridge Group and New Bridge MAT this last term... New Bridge Group Spring Newsletter New Bridge School Spring Newsletter Hollinwood Academy Spring...
Spring Newsletter 2022 Click the link to view the Spring/ Easter Newsletter from the New Bridge Group. New Bridge Group Spring Newsletter
This morning all Headteachers and central executive team have met to reflect on yesterday’s announcements by both the Secretary of State for Education and the Department for Education.
We were promised an update at 9:30am this morning that, as you will be aware, is yet to materialise. Despite this, we are working towards a contingency plan that is based on what the government guidance may be. This includes:
- a thorough audit of every child within all our schools to ascertain medical and social needs
- a questionnaire to all families to identify carers that may fall into government “key worker” categories
- an audit of all staff members to clarify those that may be able to continue to work “hands-on” with young people
- dialogue with local authority partnership agencies i.e. transport, health etc. to agree joint support strategies
Headteachers agreed that, along with the support of their staff teams, all this information will be collated by lunch time tomorrow (20th March). Once we have robust and reliable data we will continue work on our ongoing risk assessment that is likely to include the following:
- the possibility of opening a school / schools as a central hub
- the potential to extend the academic year into the Easter period
The risk assessment may take a number of days to complete but, as I stated last night, all decision making processes will be guided by our shared knowledge of all our children and young people.
We appreciate your ongoing support and patience throughout this unprecedented and challenging time for us all.
New Bridge Multi Academy Trust
Phone & Email
0161 883 2401