CEO Update - 15.9.23 As the second week of the year comes to a close, I wanted to give you all an update on where I’ve visited and what I’ve been up to so far. It has been a pleasure to meet some more of our dedicated staff, parents and partners of our wonderful Multi...
Our gallery shows a selection of photographs from across our Academy.
A message from our new CEO, Clare John Hello and Happy Friday to you all, I hope the term has started well for you and your loved ones. I'm sure there have been plenty of nerves this week, but lots of excitment too, I hope. If you haven’t met me yet, or seen...
Summer Newsletters (July 2023) We have reached the end of another academic year! Please find all the latest newsletters from across the New Bridge Group and the New Bridge Multi Academy Trust here: New Bridge Group New Bridge Group Summer Newsletter 2023...
A message from our CEO, Graham Quinn You may have heard the news by now in the local press, but I wanted to share this with you all first hand... I received a letter a month ago. I've not been able to reveal the content until this weekend just gone. I am...
May Half Term Newsletter Summer 2023 New Bridge Group May Half Term Newsletter - Summer 2023 Please take a look at the New Bridge Group and Multi Academy Trust Half Term Newsletter, for a brief update on what's been going on this past half term! ...
“Accentuate the positive,
Eliminate the negative,
Latch on to the affirmative,
Don’t mess with Mr In-Between”
So sang Bing Crosby over 60 years ago.
It’s funny how sometimes, when I’m sat in meetings, certain song lyrics come to mind. These lines popped up, I’ve no idea from where, when our senior team was dealing with (yet more) news about a reduction in funding. So, I’ve decided for this week’s blog to deal only with the positives.
When we’ve faced challenges like this in the past, we have tackled them head on. We have driven the agenda. We have refused to settle for less. So that’s what we will do again. We will not bury our heads in the sand and hope the challenges miraculously go away. We will protect what we have built and ensure that our principles continue to shine through.
So, on to our positives..
- Spring Brook Lower – the largest number of the most amazing children in our history – amazing and loyal staff team – stunning curriculum design – amazing learning environments
- Spring Brook Upper – the largest number of the most amazing children in our history – loyal and resilient staff team – a ‘can do’ attitude – passion for working with youngsters with some complex barriers to learning
- Hawthorns – the largest number of the most amazing children in our history – incredible staff team – unparalleled access to high quality teaching and learning – unrivalled learning spaces and classrooms
- New Bridge School – the largest number of the most amazing children in our history – motivated staff team – stunning reputation for curriculum design and innovation – proven record of developing independence
- New Bridge Learning Centre – the largest number of the most amazing young people in our history – amazing pastoral systems – brilliant relationships – unrivalled personalised learning
- Hollinwood Academy – the largest number of the most amazing children in our history – totally committed and knowledgeable staff team – local, regional and national reputation of excellence
- New Bridge Medtia site (including pathways) – the largest number of the most amazing young people in our history – nationally acclaimed curriculum opportunities – stunning adult learning environment – record numbers of young people moving into employment and community placements
- Future Finders Employability College – the largest number of the most amazing young people in our history (it is our first year though, so spinning a bit here!!!) – innovation gone wild – fabulous employer engagement – nationally recognised employment outcomes
- New Bridge Horizons – the largest number of the most amazing young people in our history – impressive town centre premises – regionally and nationally acclaimed provision – quality assured innovative offer
The constant in all this – our young people and our families wanting what we offer. Families choose us because we believe in excellence. We thrive on innovation. We place our young people at the heart of all our decisions.
So, we’ll continue to innovate. We’ll continue to strive for excellence. We will drive the agenda and come out the other side.
Lauren, I’d be delighted to be called Mr In-Between!!
Have a great weekend everyone.
You can find all Graham’s previous blog entries here
New Bridge Multi Academy Trust
Phone & Email
0161 870 9386