Following Graham’s announcement on 29th May (available here), this is the latest important update on Horizons..
We have now completed our consultation on the ‘New Provision Offer’. We would like to thank all our families, staff, partners and young people for your contributions. Our risk assessment process has begun today and families should expect a phone call home over the next couple of days. The updated New Provision Risk Assessment documents can now be found here, please click on the links below to view or download them:
- New Provision Statement for Horizons Service Users
- New Provision Risk Assessment ~ Staff ~ this outlines how we will assess the number of staff that may be available to work on site
- New Provision Risk Assessment ~ Service User ~ this document will inform on the most appropriate provision for each individual service user at the time of assessment
- New Provision Risk Assessment ~ Process ~ this is an overview of the process that we will follow
- New Provision Risk Assessment ~ Logistics ~ these are the steps that we need to take to ensure that our premises are suitable for service users and staff to return
Thank you once again for your continued support.