There is one local governing body committee for each school within the Trust and each committee meets three times a year. Each local governing body committee is responsible for:
- ensuring that all young people within their school have access to a high quality education provision in line with the shared mission and vision
- monitoring the implementation of their school’s annual Development Plan, ensuring that it is delivering against agreed strategic and local objectives and moving the school and the Trust as a whole towards achieving and sustaining a regulatory judgement of outstanding in all areas
- ensuring that the academic and well-being needs of their young people are being met effectively through the design and delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum which, through the use of personalised, developmental support, helps to maximise each individual’s success and enjoyment
- ensuring all young people are safeguarded
- working towards the Trust’s collective published admission number (PAN) being full
The local governing bodies have representatives on all the Accountability Trustee boards to monitor the progress of children and young people and staff well-being. Local governing bodies operate within the scope of the Trustee decision planner.
The governors of our schools are listed below: